Sunday 19 June 2016

The Moon Child x Carrie-Anne Kimberley

This Summer The Moon Child is catching up with our fave boss gals in the creative industry... We start off the first in the series of interviews with bohemian babe Carrie-Anne Kimberley, a vlogger with a YouTube channel full of DREAMY vintage finds and a wardrobe that we would kill to have.

SO HURRRR GOES:

.Describe ya self in 3 words…
Creative, colourful, emotional

.Where are you based?
Leeds & Chester 

.When did you start vlogging/blogging?
I actually started making videos and blogging when I was around 13 but only really got into it and wanted to pursue it when I hit 17 and now I'm 20 and post regularly and have started taking it seriously!


.What inspired you to start vlogging/blogging?
 I was inspired by others online and just thought it looked fun - I've always loved experimenting with my image and style and so this was a way to document, share it and make it a hobby!

.Who inspires your individual style?
My personal style has never really been influenced by a particular person but external factors such as music and just generally playing around with pieces that I like and can feel 100% myself in! 

.How would you describe your style?
 I'd describe my style as eclectic but probably what would make more sense is just 'me' - one day I'll put together something groovy and it'll be well thought out and another day I'll just throw on a huge jumper 

.Who is your ultimate celebrity crush???
Ah, there's so many! Leonardo Dicaprio in every possible way, like the fact that he made his Oscar speech about the environment was just a 10/10 from me. Then I love Florence Welch, Francis Cobain, Boy George - so many for so many different reasons! 

.What can we expect next from your channel in the near future?
I've got another vintage haul coming, a lot of festival themed videos and a video with my dog all in the works atm! Really excitedly planning things for my channel currently so keep 'em peeled! 

.Any exciting thaaaangs coming up in yo summer?
My summer plans are looking pretty sweet - got a couple festivals, a new tattoo and spending time with loved ones! Also me and my friend are selling vintage at a couple of festivals too. I've just got myself a job in retail for the summer too so I can afford to do all of the things I'm dreaming about!

.What are your favourite pieces from The Moon Child’s Summer of Love collection?
By far my fave piece from The Moon Child Summer of Love Collection are the amazing circle sunnies in a rainbow of colours, lusting after a colourful pair since I got my black ones (http://www.themoonchild.co.uk/product/cali-fun-sunglasses)

.Andddddd finally!!!!! if you could give one piece of advice to anyone starting a blog / vlog - what would it be? 
My one piece of advice for anyone wanting to create a lil space for themselves on the internet is to, as cliche as it sounds, just be YOURSELF! It's all about individuality and nobody else can be you so you've gotta take that and run with it! 


So there we have it!! Thank u so much Carrie-Ann !! MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL ITS DOPE!!! (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPD3XUfKvwJvBkx0nheQfiQ)

n heres some beautiful photos from Carrie-Anne ft. The Moon Child products:

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK BACK FOR INTERVIEWS FROM THE MOON CHILD'S FAVE BOSS BABES THIS SUMMER! 

Happy Hippy Lucky Elephant

Cali Fun Sunglasses

Cali Fun Sunglasses

Summertime Fine Sun Choker








No comments:

Post a Comment