Saturday 20 June 2015

Live Fast Die Young Bad Girls Do It Well

For years we have adored the music of M.I.A (Missing In Action - FYI). Real name: Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam. Her hip hop/dance/world music tunes get us goin' and inspires us to be as sassy as we can be.

Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame. Bona fide hustlaaa making my name. 

Not to mention, the woman is a beaut. Her ghetto style is pure genius and we still cannot believe that the woman is 39... 




She's been through a lot, the English recording artist is of Sri Lankan Tamil heritage and lived in Sri Lanka during the war for the first 10 years of her life. 

"I'm just so grateful for the 10 years that I had in Sri Lanka when it was in the middle of a war and I was getting shot at, because now and again I remember glimpses of those times, and I just go, 'Wow, I'll never, ever see that again in my life. And I'm never gonna feel that, and I'm never gonna feel for a human being like that."

Our fave M.I.A song: 

MY CHAIN HITS MY CHEST AND IM BANGIN ON THE RADIO

We take massive inspiration from M.I.A as a person, she takes no shit and does what she wants. We should all be like that, don't let anyone bring you down. You are fabulous in your own right. 





Here is some of our fave M.I.A looks: 






No comments:

Post a Comment